Digital printing can enhance your business in many ways. Digital printing is unique in that it can be used in large scale projects with very effective results. It’s a great way to increase your overall communications.
The Digital Difference
Digital printing is not the same as litho, flexography, gravure and letterpress. There are some key distinctions between digital and those other methods of printing. stand up pouch manufacturer
* Printing impressions that are made into paper can vary greatly from batch to batch. But if you make several hundred or even thousands of impressions of the same image digitally then it will all be uniform and equal.
* Digital printing requires less waste with chemicals and paper. It is more economical because less chemicals and paper are wasted in set up. Many times, with traditional printing methods there is a higher percentage of paper and chemical waste due to bringing the image up to color and trying to get just the right positioning or registration on the paper.
* The ink that is used for digital printing will not absorb into the substrate like it does when using conventional ink with traditional printing processes. Instead, the ink forms a thin layer on the surface of your printed material.
* Digital printing is useful for rapid prototyping and fast results. It is a very cost effective way to do printing jobs because it does not use plates or an excessive amount of color.
* Digital printing is ideal for printing jobs such as personalized children’s books that are customized with a child’s name and individual images.
Digital printing is done using a computer. The basic technology has made many things possible that would not have been otherwise. By utilizing the latest innovations in technology digital printing can help your business save time and money. Here is how:
* Digital methods give your printing professional more options to use in printing.
* Printing digitally eliminates the distortion of images and gives you a clear and professional looking quality print.
* Digital printing gives you more options of substrates such as fabric, exceptionally thin paper and even ceramics. The sky is the limit and you can express your business in the manner that you see fit.
* Digital is fast and economical and has a great turn around time. And because printers that use digital printing save money, you save money too. It is a win, win situation for all parties involved.